Sunday, February 1, 2009

My First Blog.


Hello Every One....

I thought a lot about, what should i write in my first blog. I could not find any thing in my mind, as i had been thinking form past 2-3 hours. I have searched on Google, what should i write in my first blog, but all of was a vain attempt.

Frankly speaking, i was not interested in writing blogs. I always scared of writing. Once i had tried to write diary( after 10+2 ) but after writing 2 to 3 pages, i got fed up of writing, so i quit that.

Even some days ago when the blog site had started and every one was writing their blog, that time i was thinking what is all this fuss!! But now i realized that it is a good way to express your thought, experience, knowledge and not least but most important, happenings around us or in the world.

I am very inspired of this quotes, this really speaks when you read. you will also think of what it speaks.

"Your profession is not what brings home your paycheck. Your profession is what you were put on earth to do. With such passion and such intensity that it becomes spiritual in calling." By-Leo Buscaglia

Dr. Felice Leonardo Buscaglia Ph.D. (31 March 1924 of Italian descent – 11 June 1998) was a professor in the Department of Special Education at the University of Southern California. He was a graduate of Theodore Roosevelt High School (Los Angeles).

At last but not least, i will thank all of you who have given their valuable time to read this blog. In future, i will be posting important stuffs and happening news around the us.

Thank You.

Regards,
Divyalok Suman.